Thursday, August 1, 2013

Carved into the wall was a strange symbol


Smashing the goblins asunder with his sword Marcus made his way into the cave and towards the location hinted on the map. Carved into the wall was a strange symbol and a message warning people to stay away. buy rs accounts Comment to heed the warning and leg it back to Lumbridge, Share to press the symbol.

This is nothing to do with this post but I wish u didnt change the logo. I'm really not feeling the new one tbh. The old one is way better. I don't think its a good idea to do comment/shares, why not just comment twice with the adventure options then we like what option we select?  (I know this will apparently go down as leg it, but I'm all for pressing buttons)

Smashing the goblins asunder with his sword, Marcus made his way into the cave and towards the location hinted on the map. Carved into the wall was a strange symbol, and a message warning people to stay away. Comment to heed the warning and leg it back to Lumbridge, share to press the symbol.*

I have no idea what is going on in these, can you actually give us a bit more info because i got no scroll on the lumbridge battle ground and I have no idea where he is now.Well Jagex Im a very high playered characte My name is Frozen Lce in gamer and played this game as far as I remember and Im already in college and still play this game, now that I never even ever tried runescape account botting at all and get band? doenst that hurt a little bit of my feelings ? after all those years I played runescape and I just get band. Dont u have some feelings to?:( and I always buy p2p runecoins and sof spins. Infact i just bought a lot yesterday and now that I was so happy because im back in Runescape after quitting for a year and now that I am band and I just played back? You should not ban high level legit players. You should ban the bot who has like 200m in fishing woodcutting and hunter exps those are the real bots and they dont even get band what kind of pokery jiger is this? pls unban my account and I will be forever be happy and I never ever botted I even did legit dungeoneering yesterday before I got banned by leeching lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment