Thursday, March 23, 2017

FFXIV Wayward Hatchling are on sale for 30%

(NA) The Emerald/Topaz Carbuncle & Wayward Hatchling are on sale for 30% off during the SE Spring Sale! Shame that Australian customers can't order them since the EU store we have to use only has "digital" items. :( FFS, Square Enix, show us some love!  I use a deputy service to get goods out of Japan and anywhere in the world, I wonder if he does US only stuff to other parts of the world as well.... Look up Shopping Mall Japan, and see if they can help.  I want to shame SE into offering it to us too, why have the EU/AU shop at all if all they are willing to send us is digital codes? This is not rocket science. (I already use such services from Japan as well, but that's for companies that don't even have a presence for EU/AU...) probably because people complain about shipping charges, or the risks involved with international shipping. in my 18 years of buying things online from all over the world, Ive only had 2 negative experiences ... so for me, thats a pretty good track record.

Last time I ordered from square was the hevensware collectors edition. Customs held it for a week, it came 2 weeks late and I had to pay 20$ to get it out of customs. FFXIV Gil Square Enix offers me no compensation. So you'll excuse me if I never order from them again. Customs isn't their problem... If anyone, it's USPS and everyone knows they won't compensate anyone for anything. if you read the small print when you buy things, it says that you as the purchaser are responsible for any customs fees and taxes on your purchase, and you have to tick a box to agree to that. I dont understand why youre angry about it.

It's your responsibility to educate yourself about the customs process in your country.  I wonder how much sales would increase if you folks didn't gouge customers on freight costs. Cheap FFXIV Gil Its international shipping. Maybe I dont get around very much...but is that supposed to be cheap?? How about a sale on shipping. Would love to buy but us Canadians get the shaft bigtime... I would TOTALLY buy these , IF YOU WOULD SHIP TO AUSTRALIA .. but you dont.  Yeah the last time i bought the carbies i had to get them through some one on ebay. Yay time to buy my wife that Emerald Carbuncle I promised her :P  Im still waiting over 48 hrs on my digital pc copy of ffxiv lol. Square your store is terrible.

Do you guys plan on getting a shipment of those cait sith plushies any time soon? not on sale on the UK store though? At least can't see it. Can see it on the US one. Think yourself lucky the UK has a store. All Australia gets is a shitty digital purchase store. this. I want these. I would pay for the shipping, but we dont get that option. Suck so be Aussie.   I want a carbuncle for my carbuncle but I can't throw anymore cash away for a few months. Sweet looking forward to buying it! I love anything Final Fantasy in products.

No comments:

Post a Comment