Tuesday, November 29, 2016

I have a million FFXIV Gil

What about steam's version? No discounts? Up to you. No need buy 2 also can play. First one is lvl 1-50. Second one is lvl 50-60 plus all the end game content. That's if....you can reach there. Lol.  We need plushies with discount! How shitty of you SE ... why not look after your British fellows......?? How about you discount timecards instead? We need this promo on steam pretty please. FFXIV Gil Moogle mount isn't on sale....wow. :\ Thanks. if you want to get heavensward soon lol. I may have a house or two to sell on Balmung! I got a medium one, but haven't logged on in over 3 months. I gave to my friend to hold for me, but what's your pricing range?

Would be great. You know if the mog station would update. i have so many reward points i'll never use cause the shipping for an item is 50$, wish i could use those on downloadable games, i'm not paying 50$ for an eco bag...  I'd love to log back in and pick up 14 again - but I had to change phones and theres no way to contact support without logging in and you can't log in without the security token....which I can't remove because I changed phones.Perfect if your friend is looking to get it.

 I don't understand how anyone has money to buy a house lol. I'm playing heavensward content now and only have a million Gil. Eh i've seen far worse housing in other mmo's. Cheap FFXIV Gil As for the demolition they give you constant e-mails about the time. It really is your own fault if you don't pay any attention to that... They make it pretty clear and give you plenty of warnings, even if you're too inept to look at them by your own admittance. "If I am paying regularly that should be enough" Well it's not. And the policies were put in place so people who, you know, actually PLAY the game can own their own part of the world they inhabit obviously more often than you do. These are not new terms and you didn't even end up losing it so I don't even know what your point is, stop being a whiny little bitch.

An easy fix is to just get an apartment. As far as I'm aware, you don't need to log in regularly to prevent it from being demolished. Not FC apartments, but the new apartments they implemented. Someone can feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. As good as I am at interior design this isn't worth me renewing my subscription.

No comments:

Post a Comment