Wednesday, September 21, 2016

FFXIV players can become boringly OP


Well time to resub for the new warring triad and the story. Panty Seas ,,,,,,,, I like love Panty Man ..... Edi Sa Puso Mo ...... Modn Well time to resub for the new warring triad and the story. The Patch 3.4, Soul Surrender, website is live! Check back for updates as we get closer to release on September 27!

Looks interesting, but I do agree, why do we get dumped gear so often? There's not enough time to get a whole new set when one more powerful is introduced Buy FFXIV Gil....if SE spent as much time working on this new gear as they do in NEW interesting jobs...I'm am playing Black Desert Online solely because I want to play a different type of "job". Come on guys, get that 4.0 done soon.

This is weird but it is an example of people getting tired of so much pointless content. I really want to like and come back to this game but FFXIV Gil I remember the community being extremely elitist and handpicking raid compositions based entirely on class. But even that would have been forgiveable if FF14 had the same close knit community that FF11 realms often did. Have things changed?

 And yes, the gear is fucking repetitive in design. At least it's probably stronger. Which gets me back to my original point that FFXIV players can become boringly OP while keeping the spirits of not helping newcomers.

No comments:

Post a Comment