Friday, January 22, 2016

Probably going to play Force Master and Blade Dancer

Already playing. I'm a lv38 Lyn Force Master at the moment.  im planning on Summoner, but I will prolly have a Force User fairly quick too heh.  Stop nagging about the que. This is not the place for it.  Hey, when will you finish transferring? I've been waiting so long. Please solve the ticket number.

Probably going to play Force Master and Blade Dancer like I did with the Russian server I played on. For starter summoner are easy to use can tank almost soloing to Blade and Soul Gold every dungeon no need potion to much and summ has a companion already( great nekosama),so... hell yea i'll play summoner and then BM. too much bots spamming on the chat room selling in game money and lvling service, please look into this matter, it is very annoying .

Can anyone tell me the size of this game for download? i saw it and seens like its a very nice game. I'll start off with a male lyn summoner, but my main will be a female jin assassin. Can you play blade and soule on a laptop? And how to I download it? Do I go threw ncsoft on Jan 19 or do I have to make a qq account because I already have a qq account. Advise anybody? Thanks!

no ty. 3 days in que for mushin server Buy Blade and Soul Gold You guys should have done a stress testing for obt.. qq account? this isnt blade and soul china lmfao. Just sign up for account and download the game. They already posted the link 8 days ago.   Also on a laptop, depends what graphic card you have. Some doesnt play on medium/high settings. You can play all on low setting but you wont be able to get a nice crispy graphic look but still playable. Check here if your laptop will be able to run on minium requirement: I have one final question sorry for being a boo but can you link up an Xbox one controls to use on blade and soul? I use it on skyrim steam but was curious it it could work on bns aswell.

No comments:

Post a Comment